Deck & Patio
- Add a whimsical look to your covered patio by draping LED string lights from ceiling beams or wrapping rope lights around columns.
- Make your stairways more visible by adding step lights. They are not only decorative but add a level of safety for your guests.
- Brighten up your deck with a warm glow by placing rope lighting under your deck railing.
- Illuminate walkways with path lighting. This will make your guests feel more welcome when approaching your home.
- Highlight points of interest in your yard with bullet style floodlights or uplight fixtures. Make flagpoles, statues or fun lawn décor a focal point even when it’s dark out!
- Use rope lighting to outline your garden along the brickwork for a cool effect.
Around the House
- Simply replace your existing outdoor bulbs with Edison vintage-style bulbs. These bulbs add a cozy and relaxing element to any setting.
- Add some extra flair by using colored bulbs to coordinate with themes or holidays.
- Want to create a space to relax but don’t have a patio or deck? Anchor poles into outdoor vases with sand or cement and drape LED string lights from post to post.
In the market for for a landscape lighting system that’s simple and economical? Check out our Lite the Nite collection here!
As always, Lighting Supply is here to help with any questions you may have. Give us a call at 877.231.2852 or leave a comment below.