Everyone has his or her own buying preferences, and it’s no different in lighting. So while we like to think that Lighting Supply offers the best combination of price, service, and selection in commercial lighting, here are 8 reasons why you might NOT want to buy from us:
8) You prefer ordering by exact part number and then, for a surprise, having someone send you a different brand’s bulb. Sorry, we only send what you order.
7) You prefer buying from someone named Maurice, regardless of price or selection. And we don’t have anyone named Maurice here.
6) You like it when shipping costs are baked into the price of your lighting supplies so a company can offer you “free shipping.” We prefer to be transparent with flat rate shipping that costs you less “per item” when you buy more.
5) You really need new light bulbs, but you’re addicted to the latest version of Angry Birds and just don’t want to order from anyone until you get the high score for this level. Well, maybe this and one more level.
4) Someone else is offering a better price on an LED light. Yes, it’s a no-name brand, the color temperature might be off, the light might not last as long (so maintenance might cost you more), and it might not have much of a warranty. But it's $2 less than a quality brand.
3) You’re a fan of Big Box stores and are happy to adjust what you wanted to what they have in stock.
2) You want the latest lighted reindeer for your front lawn. Sorry, we sell commercial lighting.
And the number one reason you might not want to buy from Lighting Supply:
1) You love it when someone promises fast shipping and then doesn’t ship your part for 3 days. Sorry, if it’s in stock at Lighting Supply and you order by 5 p.m. EST Monday through Friday, we’re shipping it that day.
Ok, sure ... we’re just having some fun here. But we hope you’ll keep us top of mind for your commercial lighting needs, because we really do pride ourselves on being fast, knowledgeable, and well stocked with competitive prices on all our products, from lamps to fixtures to ballasts and more. In fact, we check our prices every day to make sure our overall value to you is the best in the business!
Popular Blog Posts
Direct Wire LED Tubes vs. LED Tubes w/ Ballasts
Do LED Bulbs Interfere w/ Garage Door Openers?
Your Guide To Finding the Right Bulb
Replacing Your Fixture's Glass Shade
LS Case Study: Washtenaw County Road Commissions Upgrade to LED Lighting
How to Light Your Warehouse Effectively